Social Media Policy
WEQAYAH shall not be liable for any comments made on the WEQAYAH social media webpages, and shall not be held responsible for the re-posting or retweeting of any of the content on social media webpages by users.
Furthermore, WEQAYAH shall not be liable for any action taken after posting on any of the WEQAYAH social media webpages, such as commenting after posting or re-sharing by other users. Additionally, the terms and conditions of comments shall be subject to the terms of social media website developers.
In many parts of the Site, the User may have to sign into social media websites. The logging into such websites is governed by the terms and conditions of Social Media websites Developers.
Users code of Conduct
Users of WEQAYAH social media webpages shall be prohibited from doing the following. Note this is not a comprehensive list, and additional prohibitions may apply:
- Comments that are out of context or irrelevant.
- Comments that call for sectarianism, discrimination, or intended to offend anyone or his reputation or title.
- Comments that promote discrimination.
- Comments that promote illegal activity.
- Comments that violate any legal or intellectual property rights.
- Comments that despise, taunt or abuse religious or ideological beliefs.